Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stupid Moments

So I have had some pretty funny moments this past week that I thought I would share.. First off.. I have been running lately, and As Im running I come across these puddles in the path.. and I am thinking, I don't want to go through them, and I am definitely not able to jump over them.. So what do I do.. I go around them.. into worse slippery grassy mud.. The thought actually crossed my mind that it was winter and the ground was still frozen. Nope. Got my shoes and feet totally wet and ya... definitely felt stupid.
This next one is more common..... I think, I kinda hope so.. but I think it is one of the only times that I can feel like a complete idiot having no one else around. Its when your listening to music, and the song is about to start and the intro is played..... then you start to sing, even if its singing in your head, and THE SONG DOESNT START.. It seriously is even worse when you are in the car driving and your with someone and you start singing and the song doesn't start. Wow.. Totally makes me feel stupid.

1 comment:

Spence said...

tommie, what are you talking about...??