Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Julie and Spence say that I should start my blog up again.. So I guess I will.. Lets see.. Im in the library right now.. I just finished my lab with Dr. Ho.. Ya.. Thats Right Dr. Ho. SHE is the funniest lab teacher. She is totally chill too. You go into class, do the lab, and leave. The lab is supposed to be for 3 hours and it only ends up being an hour and a half at most. Ive found lately how pointless lectures can be. I will go sit in the class for an hour and not work on a thing. I am learning more how to stay awake when I am tired than I am the stuff that is lectured on. So I just do it on my own.. and its a lot better. I read this book the other day.. Its called the Last Lecture.. This guy was gonna die of cancer.. and it was his last words about how he lived life to the fullest and how he feels so accomplished. Maybe Im a jerk.. but he was like 45 years old.. Thats half a life.. How can you feel so accomplished after only living half your life?? But ya.. I think if i died at 45 I would want my headstone to say. So much left undone..

1 comment:

Spence said...

i agree with you...45 years is hardly a full life