Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stampede and Taylor Swift!!!

Tonight was the best stampede experience Ive ever had. #1. Julie and Spence Came down from Edmonton. #2. Taylor Swift.
There was much more that was great about tonight. We got there finally after sitting in traffic forever.. then went into the park and Sarah and I went on the sling shot. I thought I was going to have to pressure her to come on the ride... because she had said NO to me every time I had asked her in the past if she was going on it. She was totally cool about going on it though. It was sweet. I love that ride.. I think the best part is just sitting there, strapped in, realizing that you are going to be hurled into the air in a matter of a few seconds. Its such a sweet rush when they let you go. You just see the sky and then you are soo high up and you realize that your going to be bouncing around for a little bit. i think that that is one thing that everyone should do at least once in their life. I also realized tonight how much I love the fireball ride. It was soo sweet. Tonight I was very proud of myself. I didnt waste a single dime on any of those stupid midway games. Sometimes I get in this rush that I wanna play some games, for a stupid animal or something. Honestly.. I just saved my money and at the end of the day. Thats an accomplishment for me.
The Taylor Swift Concert was amazing! All of the songs were great. I couldn't believe how she was so much better this time when compared to when she came with brad paisley and rascal flatts. Anyways... We were sitting on the floor.. and Taylor came down from the stage and did a couple songs at the back of the stage on another little spinning platform. We were so close! spence grabbed her hand, and I touched her. It was pretty dang sweet. Well Im falling asleep as I type this. Im sure glad Im not Julie or Spence that have to drive home to Edmonton tonight.

1 comment:

julied said...

nice, we were number 2 on that list. yes, I am still tired, but worth every second of sleep i did not get!